Join Agent8 to contact this vendor
Canva is an uber-popular online graphic design platform that allows anyone (and we mean anyone) to design their own marketing materials for use either in print or online.
With their easy-to-use drag and drop tools, you can quickly design:
- Record each contact’s personal and professional information and keep a journal of notes and correspondence
- Maintain a collection of documents and files per person
- Send email, SMS, and social media messages directly from the application
- Track referral and lead sources
Transactional features include:
- Enter and review all vital information in a simple, clean user interface
- List all parties participating in the sale or purchase of a property
- Maintain an album of photos and a portfolio of pertinent documents
- Keep track of your important tasks and activities
- Track important events, such as listing expiration and closing dates
- Keep detailed records of services performed for seller reporting
- Calculate net commissions on each transaction
Calendar and Task functionality includes:
- Manage your deadlines and capture important dates
- Use the per-item calendar to view the dates and tasks for a single contact, property, or transaction
- Use the system calendar to see all your events
- Use powerful workflows to systematize repetitive tasks
Communication functionality includes:
- Send and log incoming and outgoing posts, SMS messages, and email
- Customize and send bulk email messages to your contacts
- Collaborate and assign tasks to other members of your team
- Choose what information you share with colleagues
- Create/Edit HTML document templates for easy mail merge
Connectivity functionality includes:
- Synchronize your contacts, calendar, and tasks with Google Apps, and synchronize your notes with Evernote
- Add annotations and attachments to your data directly via email
- Import information from almost any other CRM application
- Automate processes with customized zaps in Zapier.com
- Export contacts to Google Drive to print Avery labels and envelopes
It’s nice that you can DM right from the dashboard and store your email, posts, tweets, and text messages all in one place. With a Free Trial available it’s worth looking into, particularly if you do a lot of online communication through various streams, though like most CRM’s and automated email managers, there is a learning curve to account for.
Click here to join the discussion about this marketing topic in the Agent8 Forum.
Who Is This Product Right For?
- Real Estate Professionals who want a comprehensive workflow management tool that allows them to organize their files, communication with clients and tasks.
Realvolve has a 14 Day Free Trial and programs that start for as little as $49 USD/ month (on an annual plan). For more pricing details, click here.